There are numerous things to do and deliberate when deciding whether or not to go into business for yourself. One very crucial item to consider is the capacity to be sued because of your efforts or inactions as a business owner. We have outlined some everyday potential liability exposures business-owners’ encounter:
- Premises Liability - the possibility of visitors being injured or harmed while at a business location.
- Operations Liability - the possibility of injury occurring because of the work accomplished by the business.
- Products Liability - the possibility of products being manufactured by a business to cause harm or injury
- Injury to employees - laws exist that dictate the liability a business owner can have when an employee is injured while employed.
- Professional liability - Professionals, for example doctors and lawyers, can have further legal duties placed on them because of their professional reputation.
- Management Liability - the possibility of directors and officers of a business being accountable because of their duties to those they attend to.
Let our agency help you determine what dangers your business can encounter and the specific insurance coverage you need so you can breathe easy knowing you are properly covered at a cost that meets your financial means.
Learn about options for your own Colorado Business Insurance from Premier Group Insurance today!