The Anna Stewart Agency, LLC
Anna has more than 20 years of experience in sales, customer service, and operations leadership in the
real estate and insurance industries. She has developed expertise in:
- Developing strong, trusted relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Selling property and casualty insurance to Residential and Commercial clients
- Understanding the insurance industry, promoting its value and worth, and helping others to do the same
- Implementing efficient operations that align with company objectives and industry best practices
- Giving back to the community through promoting and volunteering for nonprofit and charitable organizations.
Our client-first philosophy is one that we’ve always lived, it comes naturally to us. We are not your average salespeople. We are teachers who consider it a privilege to walk clients through the process of choosing what is best for their households and businesses and educating them along the way. Our clients will never be just a number. When I think of what makes me most joyful in this business, it’s watching the look on someone’s face when they finally understand why their coverage is so important, and they become empowered to make a better choice for their families. This is not confined to only college students or first-time home buyers. It also applies to the physicians and engineers and business owners that I’ve worked with over the years, who were never given the opportunity to learn about how their lack of coverage left their families and all that they’ve worked for entirely exposed. These are the moments that make a difference. If they’re ever in a situation where the worst has happened, my hope is that they’re able to take a deep sigh of relief, knowing that we’ve made them as bulletproof as possible.
I am a business owner, a wife, a mom, and an adoptive mom, and I advocate for many. Caring is what I do, what my team does. This is the promise we make to our clients. They are not a number; they are part of our agency family.