At Premier Taxes it’s our mission to provide you with the best tax preparation tools possible. If you’re looking for an opportunity to make more money this is the place to start, we can guide you from becoming an RTRP (Registered Tax Return Preparer) to an authorized e-file provider (A business authorized by the IRS to participate in the IRS e-file Program)
We give you the necessary training along with the tools for you to become a successful Tax Professional. You can be making profitable amounts just from your client base. We have the best software’s in the market along with a top of line support team. Options are one of our best tools and they are all at your disposition at extremely affordable prices.
Premier gives you access to the tools only big corporations would, but always thinking about your pocket. Whether you’re an expert on taxes or new to this business Premier has a business plan perfect for your needs.
What's In It For Me?
- The freedom that comes with being your own boss and building equity and owning your own business
- No hidden costs, franchise or buy-in fees
- Co-Branding and Marketing Support
- Ongoing training and support from experienced professionals
- Online software gives you access and control to any tax anywhere you go
Did you know?
- Beginning in calendar year 2012, all Registered Tax Return Preparers and RTRP candidates must obtain 15 hours of continuing education annually
- RAL other known as 24hr-Refund are no longer available.
- 21% of paper returns have errors vs. e-file returns had only 0.5%.
- The Colorado income tax rate is a flat 4.63 percent of your federal taxable income, regardless of income level.
- Starting in 2014, individuals and families can take a new premium tax credit to help them afford health insurance coverage purchased through an Affordable Insurance Exchange
Contact Us Today For More Information at 720-457-1101.